We will resume worship gatherings on ECC’s campus on Sunday, June 14 at 10:30 a.m. You need to pre-register to reserve your place. There will be measures in place to protect everyone's health and watching the video below will give you a brief walkthrough to show you some of these measures.
Pastor Stacey's email from last week details the saftey measures in place. Below is a list of those procedures but you may also read Pastor Stacey's letter for more information.
- Initially, there will be only one worship service on ECC’s campus; it will begin at 10:30am and will last one hour.
- In order to ensure that we can observe good social distancing practices, we have determined that our sanctuary's capacity is about 140 people. Therefore, those who wish to attend will need to pre-register.
- Once 140 people have signed up, we have plans for overflow seating with the service live-streamed in the Great Room.
- There will be no nurseries, children’s or youth programming, and no adult CF classes on campus.
- We will observe a very carefully laid out plan for entering the building, being seated at a good social distance, and exiting the building when worship concludes.
- No bulletins will be produced, no offering plates will be passed. There will be a box for the offering located in the lobby.
- There will be no congregational singing.
- We strongly recommend everyone wear a mask, and masks will be provided for those who need one.
If you wish to pre-register for the service, click the button below!