ECC cares about one thing more than anything else: Jesus Christ. ECC is a family of individuals that have found hope in Jesus, and simply want as many people as possible to experience that exact same freedom.
Where we come from
ECC is a part of a larger family of churches, a denomination called The Evangelical Covenant Church, often referred to as "the Covenant." For more information on who we are and what we're about, please visit our denominational home page. For Covenant people, our essential beliefs are summed up in what we call Covenant Affirmations.
Where we're headed
To Know God, Follow Jesus and Pursue God's Purposes in the World.
- We “know God” when we embrace God’s call in Christ and welcome others to do the same in an atmosphere of hospitality and grace.
- We “follow Jesus” when we engage in the life-long pathway of transformation, so that Christ is formed in us (Christoformity).
- We “pursue God’s purposes in the world” when we empower and equip one another to practice faithful presence in our community and world, by loving God, loving others, and making disciples.
VISION: ECC TOUCHSTONES
We live out the good news of Christ through Welcome, Transformation, and Presence.
Welcome: We are a place of hospitality, grace, and community for all people.
Transformation: We provide resources and relationships for the journey from curiosity to Christoformity.
Presence: We are sent into the world as agents of change and redemption.
Together, we pursue our mission and vision by:
- Worshiping || We participate in consistent, weekly corporate worship.
- Growing || We intentionally engage in a plan of spiritual formation.
- Serving || We faithfully steward over our spiritual gifts in ministry and mission.
- Connecting || We walk with others and share life together on the journey.
- Witnessing || We grow in our ability to share our faith in word and deed.
- Giving || We give of our financial resources for the sake of the mission.
CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS
What this means for you
What does this mean for you? Most importantly, you're always welcome at ECC. We're saving a seat for you. Wherever you're at in your faith journey, you'll always be accepted as part of the ECC family.