It’s Fall Kick-off Time! Kids are back in school, vacations are in the rearview mirror, and we are coming to the top of the hill that is 2023 and we can see the next hill on the horizon—2024. Between now and then, however, there is plenty to do and take part in at, in, and through the ministry and mission of ECC.
In addition to all the wonderful opportunities to build community and grow in Christ, there are plenty of places where you can support and contribute to the mission and ministry of ECC. Finding a place to serve is key to our spiritual transformation and to the completion of the mission. From teaching our children to greeting people on Sunday mornings to serving in outreach, there are plenty of opportunities. Please click on the buttons below for more information or to sign up to serve!
In addition, take a look at all we’ve got coming up this fall! We hope to see you soon!
Special Worship Gatherings
- Outdoor Decorating - November 4, 9:00am
- Harvest Ingathering- November 19, 10:30am
- Christmas Indoor Decorating- November 27, 6:30pm
- Lights of Hope Sunday- December 3, 10:30am
- Kid's Christmas Program- December 17, 10:30am
- Christmas Eve Services- December 24, 6:00 and 9:00pm
- Kids Out Loud (Nursery-Preschool/Kindergarten, and grades 1-5) Sundays, 10:30am
- Fourth and Fifth Grade Gathering, after worship:
- September 10
- October 8
- November 12
- December 10
Youth and Young Adults
- Youth Group Night, Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00pm
- Middle School Corn Maze outing Saturday, September 30
- Youth Escape Room Event (Middle School & High School), Saturday, October 14
- Outdoor Family Movie Night, November 3
- UNITE ’24 summer trip – Parent/Student informational meeting (High School students only), Sunday, September 24, 6:30pm
- Harvest Soup Luncheon with Dessert Auction Fundraiser – Sunday, November 19
- 1935 lunch (young adults roughly age 19-35) – Sunday, September 17, 12:00pm
- Popcorn & Projects - September 6, 6:30pm
- NETpm Bible Study begins - September 13, 6:30pm
- NETam Bible Study begins - September 14, 9:30am
- Dinner at Walt's - September 25, 6:00pm
- S'mores Night at ECC - October 6, 6:30pm
- Women’s Retreat, Camp Tecumseh - November 10-12
- MOPS Meetings – second and fourth Tuesday of each month
- Wednesday Morning Men's Fellowship via Zoom - Wednesdays at 6:30am. For an invite, please email Ken Ritchey.
- Wednesday Evening Men's Group meet with Pastor Kurt - Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm in Room 10 for inductive study of the upcoming sermon passage.
- Men's Monthly Meal happens at 6:30pm on the third Monday of each month. The location will be announced each month.
- Volunteering at Miller Elementary (lunchroom, recess, library, individual classrooms, lunch buddy and more!), starting after Labor Day.
- Volunteer to help prepare and serve Family Meals at Miller Elementary: Tuesday, October 24 and Tuesday, December 5
- Join the meal team on Thursdays at Bauer Community Center